Three Lakes Pool League
The purpose of the Three Lakes Pool League is to organize opportunities for pool players to compete, socialize and have fun.
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
At the meeting one new rule was voted on and passed 8-3. That rule is " If a green dot cue ball is available, it must be used". More literally, it is an S with a circle in the middle, rather than a dot and is called a "Tournament Magnetic Belgian Aramith Cue Ball". It is the best coin op cue ball available. For the tables "Nick" services, he will supply the balls. Others should call me and I will get you one.
To be clear on the rule - if a bar does not have the green dot ball available and an opponent has one - it must be used.
We will have 13 or 14 teams. We start October 14th.
Questions? Call Scott McCain - 715-367-8882.
- Team Standings: 1st Jake's Bar & Grill 2 (158), 2nd Jake's Bar & Grill 4 (152), 3rd Oneida Village (147), ...
- Individual Standings: 1st Denny Klopstein (37), 2nd Dennis Rackowski (37), 3rd Steve Lawonn (36), ...
- Team Season Streaks: 1st Jake's Bar & Grill 2 (26), 2nd Mollyville 1 (15), 3rd Jake's Bar & Grill 4 (15), ...
- Individual Season Streaks: 1st Kurt Krueger (15), 2nd Scott McCain (15), 3rd Tom Muench (13), ...
- 8-Ball Breaks: None this Match
- 8-Ball Runs: None this Match
- Hot Shots: None this Match
If you discover any errors in our scores, please let Scott McCain know.
Please turn in completed score sheets and dues to the Oneida Village Wednesday night after the match.
If this is not possible, you may drop them off at the Winery 9am-5pm on Thursday.
This will ensure a timely update.